Marketing Activation Executive - PART TIME- Seeking an eccentric tea or ice tea drinker who travels around with their own trusty kettle and only eats tofu and hugs trees on a weekend*
*tree hugging not essential but preferred
But seriously …
We are looking for an awesome set of part time executives to help us tackle the near impossible, we are -looking for part time executives we can turn into Full-Timers… If this sounds like you then keep reading…
Who are Charbrew?
We’re a naturally eccentric young brand who have created a range of Healthy Tea and Iced Teas. We want to shake up the boring old tea market.
So what are our products?
After travelling the world with our trusty travel kettles we have created a funky range of teas with flavours such as Chocolate Orange Rooibos and Strawberry & Cream. As well as our teas we’ve created a range of Ice teas that contain no refined sugars as well as no artificial colours flavours or preservatives… SIMPLES.
Hmmm ok this could be for me…what do you want from me?
YOUR SOUL… Only Joking. All we ask is that you give us energy, enthusiasm and passion and that you care about making a difference.
IN A CUP WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING …
Wining Charbrew New business
- Getting face to face with potential customers (like offices, shops, gyms and cafes), introducing them to Charbrew and make sure that they recognise how awesome it will be to stock our products.
- Writing fun emails to attract the customer’s attention and arrange meetings with them.
- Executing Charbrew’s masterminded sales and marketing strategy to make sure that we are visible and know across London.
Build and develop relationships with key customer
- Work with key customers and help to show them the Charbrew way!
- Create plans to really get the most out of working with our key partners and get them excited.
- Analyse customer performance and create a master database of all stockists and potential stockists.
Get the kettle boiling
- Utilise ‘point of sale’ materials and build awesome displays.
- Sample Charbrew to consumers in some of our best stockist
- Help to choose, organise and run some of the best events in the business!
- Take cool pictures for our social media platforms.
- Visit office blocks and show people our products.
Generally be a super cool employee who is hungry to learn, develop and become a true ambassador of Charbrew
- Have fun.
- Enjoy the journey.
- Flex that hustle muscle!
What skills do I need?
Passion and energy are the things we want to see from you but it would be a bonus if you had these too:
- An undergraduate degree (or working towards one)
- Basic ability on Microsoft Office
- A full clean driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- A love of the outdoors
We will pull together a competitive package for the suitable candidate based on all kinds of factors like relevant experience, how much tea you drink, how tall you are, what colour socks you wear.
How to Apply?
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org